All-Star Tryouts will be Wednesday, April 10th on Field 2 starting at 6:30pm. Detailed schedule to come. Prior to coming a couple things to consider:
- There will be 2 tournaments back-to-back weekends in May (10th-12th and 17th-19th) that will potentially require hotel stays (at least the second tournament, the 1st one is drive-able).
- The first tournament is in Sarasota, the second is in Lakeland
- Players will be selected based on skill, board members will be a part of the selection process along with coaches to ensure proper protocol is followed.
- We can create as many as 2 teams from every age division, including Tball. Only the "A team" will go to Sarasota, all teams will attend in Lakeland.
- The league will cover entry fees, there is no additional expense for players to participate except travel.
- Players must have participated in 2/3 of the season's games or 10 games to be eligible (this is not our rule).
- Coaches who are interested in a team must email the league at [email protected] by Friday April 5th to be considered. Coaches will be selected by the board including managers and assistants.
- Coaching does NOT guarantee your child a spot on the team.